My Blog List

Saturday, February 5, 2011

1 : introduction

Hello !
My name is Sandrine D’Agostino, I’m 18 and I study literature at the Université Stendhal in Grenoble.
I’m from Annecy, in Savoie, and I go back there on the week end to see my family. I’ve got one brother, named Stephane, who works in a food store. He’s 25 years old and he lives in a flat close to my parent’s house. My mother’s name is Chantal, she works at La poste, and my father’s name is Vincent, he works in his own little company.
I want to be a journalist since I was in high school, and I’m very interested in cinema so my wish is to be a film reviewer. I’m also a music enthusiastic, and I particularly like rock n’ roll, folk, country, and the underground culture of the 70’es. I don’t practice any sport, but I play the billiard at home… I enjoy travelling, but I often go to the same place (most of the time in Italy) so I really would like to go further away, for example to the US, especially in Arizona or in Wisconsin.
And I think there’s no more thing I can say about myself… So I stop now :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello !

    I come from Annecy too ! =D And i studied in Baudelaire in the secondary school, and you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :)
    I passed my bac in Baudelaire, so I know a little bit this school ! I was in the Lycée de l'Albanais, in Rumilly.
    I'm glad to see an other savoyard in the class !

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Haut-savoyard", i'm from "haute-savoie" xD No, i joke ^^

    Oh, i passed my "french bac" in your school ! =D

    ReplyDelete